Capturing Colors

Water Beads
Refraction
Shadows
Oil and Water

Oil and Water Questions:

1. The mood of my oil and water photo is hope and peace. The colors shown in my photo have all of the colors of the rainbow, and a rainbow symbolizes hope and peacefulness which is the mood shown through the colors in my photo.
  2. This photo makes me think about life. The colors are arranged in a circle which is similar to the cycle of life. The lighter colors represent the happier times in our life and the darker colors represent the harder times in life.
  3. What jumps out to me in this photo is the mix of different colors. They blend together in a way that enhances the beauty of the photo. Sometimes mixed colors turn out ugly, however the mixed colors make a perfect blend.
  4. This photo makes me feel calm and peaceful. The colorful colors as well as the bubbles on the top make a perfect blend. The abstract yet unified colors are satisfying and it makes the photo calming to look at.
  5. For next year’s students, I recommend that you experiment with lots of different colors. Using different colors makes the photo more abstract and it can make a unique photo. Abstract can make unified pictures that are calming and beautiful.